Game-changing updates from AutoContour and ClearCheck that elevate your contouring and plan evaluation.
ClearCheck, ClearCalc, & AutoContour 2.0
Read up on the new features coming soon to ClearCheck, ClearCalc, and AutoContour 2.0.
BED/EQD2 for Plan Sums
Toolbar Status Indicator for Collision Check/Portal Dosimetry/ ClearCalc
Automatic Conformity and Gradient Indices
Document Services For Networks
Other Great ClearCheck 2.0 Additions
- For exact constraints and normalized values, the = function verifies matches
- Effective Liver Volume (Veff) is available for compliance with RTOG 1112
- Constraints from the ARIA prescription can be pulled into ClearCheck for dose analysis
Skin flash check displays the flash distance
Verification to prevent reversal of fractional dose and number of fractions
BB check: only two BBs in X/Y direction are required for a pass
Plan sum field isocenter match
Body ID nomenclature matches
- Print to different ARIA servers in a single-install environment
- Import XML and CSV Eclipse Protocol files directly within the application
- Organize templates with sub-folders and tags
Setup Technique displayed in Field Properties section
Pre-shift setup SSDs displayed in the Shift section
- Brachytherapy applicator and reference line display on CT views
- Option to enable/disable User Origin regardless of fields being ON
- Structure fill option on CT images
- Option to rotate the perspective of the 3-view CT images
Field outline/CIAO display on the 3D render view
Trajectory and Dynalog File Analysis
Expanded Machine and TPS Compatibility
Calculation Point Selection Window Enhancements
- Adjustable isodose levels
- Hover window showing at-a-glance point performance in the CT View
- Add points to the calculation point dose table on the fly
Dose Calculation Agreement Tolerance
Enhancements for Electrons
- BEV Display shows the en face electron beam and cutout for visual confirmation
- Cutout Factor Library allows users to enter specific cutout codes to perform calculations
- Additional calculation parameters now displayed include source-to-bolus distance, calculation point SSD, and calculation point depth (with equivalent depth, when applicable)
Other Additions to ClearCalc 2.0
- Brachytherapy: Added multiple-day scheduled source decay, total dwell time/channel sum to each channel table, along with total treatment time.
- Diodes: Manually edit SSDs for diodes, and redesigned formatting allows for easier on-the-spot entry for results with the standalone application.
- Reporting and Administration: New superficial/orthovoltage setup tabs and report customization.
- DICOM Standalone Application: New look for easier DICOM search navigation, option for entry for TPS MU values for hand calculation comparison, and manual bolus thickness.
Users will be able to set threshold pass/fail tolerances for calculation point acceptability. Create unique dose tolerances for all your department’s treatment modalities (3D/IMRT/SRS-SBRT).
- Remove parts will remove any volumes under the selected amount in either 2D slices or 3D space
- Fill structure will fill any volumes under the selected amount in either 2D slices or 3D space
- Threshold will autofill or remove parts of a contour based on a selected HU range
- Pencil tool was improved to also allow for “rubberband” movement moving the contour line
- Brush tool was improved to allow for adaptive editing based on HU gradients
Generate CTVs Easily
Crop Feature Improved
Template Creation for Eclipse TPS
Written by Tyler Blackwell
Tyler is a board-certified medical physicist with extensive clinical experience in radiation therapy. He is active in the medphys community including several AAPM committees, the AAPM Board of Directors, and as an ABR orals examiner. Tyler dabbles in real estate investing, loves preparing breakfast for his three kiddos, and enjoys playing adult coed soccer.
Related tags: Company & Product